For prices & details, please contact us.
- Additional Guests
- Fresh Floral Arrangements
- Private Dinner Arrangements
- Bridesmaid Bouquets
- Wedding Tiara
- Band / Music Services
- Photos / Video Services
Note: In order to purchase the Wedding Package, a reservation must be made for a minimum of 3 night’s stay. All guests must pay the accommodation and the all-inclusive fees.
The following documents are required to get married in Dominican Republic
- Passport (valid minimum 6 months) – 2 copies
- Birth Certificate
- Single Declaration
- Passport of Witness
- Document of Divorce (if applicable)
- Certificate of Death (if applicable for those that have been widowed)
- Bride and Groom must arrive 3-4 days prior to the scheduled wedding date
- All documents must be translated into Spanish and notarized by the Dominican Consul in the country of origin
- The couple must bring original documents in English
- All copies of original documents must be notarized, these will not be returned
Renewal of Vows: The same services offered as the My Wedding Day Package, without legal procedure.
Important Notes: Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort does not take responsibility of any legal or administrative work. Guests must ensure that all necessary papers are complete and legalized (birth, divorce or death certificate). All documents have to be translated into Spanish and validated by the consul of the Dominican Republic. Tour Operators, their representatives and/or their guests are responsible for the legalization of their documents.
Feel the need to talk to a real person about your vacation options at LifeStyle resorts?
Hi, my name is Dane Grassini and I can help you make the best choice for your vacation needs.
Looking for a Free Consultation or more information?
Please Call 860-223-1713 or ask your question here:
WE SERVE NON-MEMBER VISITORS ONLY